Course 10 - Activity 2: Reflect

How will you engage with different stakeholders to adapt to the learning needs of children of 3-9 years of age? Reflect on your role as a School Leader.

Comments

  1. School Leadership for Foundational Literacy and Numeracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIRST ESTABLISH COLLABORATIVE ENVIRONMENT BY INVOLVING EDUCATORS, PARETS, AND CHILD DEVELOPMENT EXPERTS IN OPEN DISCUSSIONS AND WORKSHOPS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a School Leader, I believe that meeting the learning needs of children aged 3–9 years requires active collaboration with all stakeholders. Every child learns differently, and creating an inclusive, joyful, and supportive learning environment is a shared responsibility.

    I will engage with teachers through regular meetings, classroom observations, mentoring, and capacity-building workshops to promote child-centred and activity-based learning as envisioned in the FLN Mission. Teachers will be encouraged to identify children's learning levels, use continuous assessment, and provide appropriate support to every learner.

    I will strengthen partnerships with parents by organising regular Parent-Teacher Meetings (PTMs), home visits when required, and awareness sessions on the importance of early literacy, numeracy, health, and attendance. Parents will be guided to support learning at home through storytelling, reading, conversation, and simple play-based activities.

    I will work closely with the School Management Committee (SMC) and community members to ensure a safe, inclusive, and resource-rich learning environment.

    I will coordinate with Anganwadi workers, health workers, and local authorities to ensure smooth school readiness, regular health check-ups, nutrition support, and early identification of children requiring additional assistance.

    As a school leader, I will promote an inclusive culture where every child is respected, encouraged, and given opportunities to learn according to their pace and abilities. Through collaborative planning, continuous monitoring, and shared responsibility, I will strive to ensure that all children achieve the foundational literacy and numeracy goals while developing confidence, creativity, and a lifelong love for learning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog