Course 11- Activity 6: Share Your Ideas

Think about one ICT tool that you can use during remote learning. How will you use it to make your teaching learning process interactive and help students to understand the basic content being taught?

Share your ideas. 


Comments

  1. Integration of ICT in Teaching Learning and Assessment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learning management system (MOODLE and Google classroom):
    Moodle is free software, a learning management system providing a platform for e-learning and it helps the various teachers considerably in conceptualizing the various courses, course structures and curriculum thus facilitating interaction with online students.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In a remote class, learning can be via meetings and presentation of videos and students can simultaneously present their vies on comments. A google form can also be floated to capture learning outcomes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One ICT tool that I can effectively use during remote learning is Google Meet. It allows me to conduct live, interactive classes where children can see, hear, and communicate with me in real time.During online classes, I would use screen sharing to display pictures, storybooks, videos, flashcards, and simple presentations to explain concepts in an interesting way. I would encourage children to answer questions, participate in storytelling, sing rhymes, and engage in fun learning activities to keep them actively involved. For foundational literacy and numeracy, I would use digital games, quizzes, and visual demonstrations to help children understand concepts more easily.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog