Course 10 - Activity 4: Share Your Thoughts

How will you ensure achievement of learning competencies of children in the 3-9 years age group? Share Your Thoughts.

Comments

  1. School Leadership for Foundational Literacy and Numeracy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SCHOOL LEADERSHIP IS THE BASIC FOUNDATION FOR HANDLING 3-9YEARSAGE GROUP

      Delete
  2. To ensure the achievement of learning competencies for children aged 3–9 years, I will follow a child-centred and competency-based approach aligned with the goals of the FLN Mission and NEP 2020.
    I will assess each child's learning level through regular observation and simple formative assessments. Based on their needs, I will plan joyful, play-based, and activity-oriented learning experiences that develop foundational literacy and numeracy skills. Teaching-learning materials, stories, games, songs, and local resources will be used to make learning meaningful and engaging.
    I will provide additional support to children who require it through remedial teaching, peer learning, and differentiated instruction. Continuous assessment and maintenance of portfolios will help track each child's progress and identify learning gaps at an early stage.Regular interaction with parents will be encouraged through PTMs and home-based learning activities so that they can actively support their children's learning. Collaboration with teachers, the School Management Committee (SMC), and the community will help create a safe, inclusive, and motivating learning environment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog